Highlighted
New Contributor

QVC needs to up their game on vegan shoe and purse options. There are entire lines of non-leather shoes on the market besides Skechers. Not that there's anything wrong with Skechers, but..more choices please! 

Honored Contributor

Would love to see a vegan bag/shoe offer,....we are becoming more mainstream and there is a huge opportunity to take advantage of the nonleather market.

Respected Contributor

Probably not enough profit in it for QVC to offer Vegan shoes.

Valued Contributor

I think the profits would be rather good.  More and more people are going vegan and becoming more conscious of the products they buy.  Yes, bring on the vegan options!

Honored Contributor

@AnnieBee

A good idea!

from Free People

8141E7BD-255A-4C83-8113-573CEDFB5AB6.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Wearing  manmade plastic shoes are really bad for your feet.  

All of this plastic vegan garbage is killing our planet.  It is made from petrochemicals.  It pollutes the environment when these products are being made and also when it sits in our landfills and is not broken down.

if you must go vegan, please be kind to our planet and wear cotton, canvas or some other planet friendly fabric, not polyester.

i understand the need of not wanting to hurt animals, but what good is it if you destroy the earth?  Soon no one will be able to live here.  Humans are so irresponsible on so many levels.

Honored Contributor

What, for example, are vegan shoes made of?  If a form of plastic, they aren't much of an improvement.

Honored Contributor

I don't want cheap plastic handbags and I surely don't want hot, non-porous plastic shoes.  There are plenty of sources for them virtually everywhere so lover of these items don't have to go without.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Fake leather shoes are awful to wear,  don’t keep ur feet warm and when it’s it hot yr feet sweat because the shoes trap the sweat   

And yes they are all made from petrochemicals 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie  Important point  being  kind to the planet as well as practicing nonviolence.