Esteemed Contributor

Re: VInce Camuto is a downgrade on QVC

I bought a lot of Nine West shoes and handbags when he designed for them years ago.  I don’t care for the current designs or the prices now.  I think the designers just bought the name.

Trusted Contributor

I do the same thing. I can often find the exact shoe eisewhere with no shipping charges. Or in my department stores. Easy returns.
Trusted Contributor

I bought beautiful VC slip on sneakers in two colors at my department store. QVC carries them too. They are really nice looking and so comfy. I also bought a pair of earth sandals at Nordstrom’s. I don’t think they have them here. They have a nice platform. ( I need height). I prefer to buy my shoes at these places since I’m not limited to 30 days. I sometimes need more time for a shoe. Walking in my bedroom doesn’t really tell me about comfort all the time.
Regular Contributor

I have quite a few VC but I do think they are hit or miss now. HSN and QVC have some of the same styles. I will say that the pair of heels Shawn wore with a kind of plant pattern (green, black, a little metallic, pink) are beautiful.