Contributor

VINCE CAMUTO SHOES NO LONGER ON HSN ONLY QVC!

I know I won't be purchasing Vince Camuto from QVC that's for sure! I like HSN so much better the hosts and just the total vibe of the show! The prices are usually better I quess the price of Vince Camuto will be going up. I purchase from QVC once in a while but mostly from HSN. Now that both are owned by the same Company they probably will be some upsets to HSN to try and boost higher sales for the Q. 

You can find Vince Camuto ALL OVER and for better prices especially with sales and I would never purchase them from the Q!

Trusted Contributor

Re: VINCE CAMUTO SHOES NO LONGER ON HSN ONLY QVC!

Different strokes.  I do not order from HSN.  Though QVC  seems a bit higher in cost, I do not like the quality of any of HSN's stuff, except that jewelry lady, I cannot think of her name, she did all the beauty and beast stuff on HSN. 

Even watching QVC I feel is so much better, set designs ect. 

Just my opinion. 

Honored Contributor

@RiRi1, @Skididdy  I'm not really sure how many women here VC line of designs will appeal to. I perused all he has here so far, interesting designs but not for me at least.

@Skididdy  I believe you may be talking about the woman who has the 'Rarities' line. She presents some stunning jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, I just remembered its Heidi Daus...Dont know if you know of her or that was the rarities lady ! 

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy Yes I know who you're talking about and no, she's not the woman of the other collection. Rarities is all real gemstones, she does it all - buys & designs all gorgeous.

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOODwrote:

@Skididdy Yes I know who you're talking about and no, she's not the woman of the other collection. Rarities is all real gemstones, she does it all - buys & designs all gorge

@PINKdogWOODwrote:

@Skididdy Yes I know who you're talking about and no, she's not the woman of the other collection. Rarities is all real gemstones, she does it all - buys & designs all gorgeous.

@PINKdogWOOD HI! I think her name is Carol Brodie, not sure how she spells maybe Brody? She is the Rarities lady & her gemstones are stunning! 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Disappointed that they don’t offer size 5.  Almost every other shoe sold on QVC includes that size. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

I have 7-8 pairs of VC from HSN and absolutely love them....but what is in stock here at the Q is GODAWFUL!....hopefully, there will be better to come because I like VC....I see there's a completely different VC rep on the Q.

Frequent Contributor

The VC special did not come in size 12 either.  Guess we are out of luck! 

Valued Contributor

If you have a Nordstrom Rack near you, they always have a great selection! No shipping and handling!! That's why I won't buy from QVC! Their prices for shipping are ridiculous!