Super Contributor

VB Clearance...Buy One Get One Free

The VB site is having a pretty good deal today. If you buy one sale item you get another of equal or lesser value free. I did a little Christmas shopping. I ordered two Tablet Totes in Flower Shower (one of them was free), a Trimmed Satchel in Cheery Blossoms, and for an extra $5 ... a tote bag in Moon Blooms. They also allow you to add a coupon code if you have one. I had one for $20 off so it really worked out well. HTH

Valued Contributor

Re: VB Clearance...Buy One Get One Free

thanks...I really don't need another VB item but...I'm still running over to see what is available.

Valued Contributor

Oh...Ms. Deercreek...

I ordered four bags...travel items....buy one get one free...but here is the catch...you have to do the purchases as separate orders. When I put 4 items in the cart at one time, it did not do 2 items as free.

the shipping was free so I broke it up into two orders.

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.

Respected Contributor

I got pulled back in too! I managed to avoid the good sale over the weekend and made it through yesterday but caved today! I got two tablet totes (one for free) in classic black (1 for a gift), then added a Cheery Blossoms wallet and scarf and the Cheery Blossoms tote with the $5 promotion. I luckily had a $20 off too. Those are all for me- I am so bad!! I thought of stocking up on some future gift items but I have spent too much shopping lately.

Yes, sunshine 3215, it seems like when they have these sorts of sales you often have to do it in 2 orders if you want more than 2 sale items. It would be much easier if they just let you continue to get buy 1 get 1 free. I am sure they know people end up doing several transactions. I have also split my order up before at times when they are giving away a gift with a certain amount of purchase, that way I could get 2 free things.

Esteemed Contributor

Last weekend there were some prints which had some unbelievable prices. I got a Portobello Hipster for under $30 (including tax and s&h).

Super Contributor

Ladies, I know what you mean about getting pulled back. Just when you think you're being so good, they get you. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

We did get some great deals though. Enjoy your new goodies!

Super Contributor

Just wanted to add, today they sent me a 40% off code for my half birthday. They're pulling me right back in again. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Valued Contributor

Ah, I did not get that gift during my birthday month. LUCKY YOU!!!

Super Contributor

Oh Geeze, I've done some VB damage too this past week lol!! When they were having 70% off of Portobello Road and English Rose, I bought a Vera Tote (PR) and a Mom's Day Out (ER). This was quickly followed by 2 BOGO purchases lol...I got a Mini Chain Bag and a Frannie...then a Tech Case and the Wrap Bracelet....all great deals and all for me lol!!! Ugh, they're currently running another good promotion and it includes nonsale items...uh-oh lol!!!
Respected Contributor

I'm having to fight myself not to get on and order something else with the sale going on this weekend. However, I've already spent too much this week and I am sure they will have some more big sales before Christmas.