Super Contributor

Re: Undies wiith Ultimair Lining that are not Breezies?

I did find some underwear I like a lot by Olga. They're microfiber briefs, very comfortable and NEVER ride up.
Super Contributor

A lot of people say they find things sold by QVC on EBay by liquidators and such. I've heard people say they have gotten Breezies items there. I've gotten Northern Nights items from there. Might be worth a try.
Honored Contributor

Most panties I've ever seen have a cotton panel. They discontinued my favorite bra and I managed to find about a dozen new ones dirt cheap on eBay. You might try that for panties.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

On 1/3/2014 violann said: I know that there is some sort of patent or trademark that protects Ultimair, but since Breezies has fazed out ALL of the undies I bought and loved for years, does anyone know of another line of lingerie with a "wicking" lining? I'm especially searching for panties- don't need special lining in my bras. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I'm actually searching for similar lining in bras if someone has a suggestion.

The Q just sent me the wrong ones and aren't being helpful beyond offering to pay return shipping (and wasting my time).

Anything similar in a department store line?

Thanks.

Super Contributor

I just bought a set of 6 hi cut cotton with ultimair last week. ...for jazzercise. Didn't recd any letter. Said they had shipped. So I don't know if this is the balance of what is left.
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2014 PMS 24-7 said: I just bought a set of 6 hi cut cotton with ultimair last week. ...for jazzercise. Didn't recd any letter. Said they had shipped. So I don't know if this is the balance of what is left.
"Cotton" panties are still available as far as I know. "COMBED cotton" were gone, last I checked. HTH.