Esteemed Contributor

Re: Under garments for smoothing

On 4/6/2015 ncascade said:

Ever notice how girdled up M. Osmond is in her commercials? I'll bet the back of her dress isn't even zipped up.

I know and she is still losing the same 50 pounds?

Frequent Contributor

Ever notice how girdled up M. Osmond is in her commercials? I'll bet the back of her dress isn't even zipped up.

She is difficult to watch since her face looks like a frozen mask.

Valued Contributor

For me, I swear by spanx, I wear the power panties and it does FIRM you up. I also if you are on the top of your size range I go UP a size so they are not tight. Also I wear the power panties as panties, I don't wear a second pair of panties underneath the spanx. You just pull it down to go to the bathroom.

I wear spanx under most of my dresses and skirts, I have a lot of cellulite and I am much heaver than you so for me it is mandatory. A lot of slim celebs wear spanx so it is not a size issue or weight issue it is a female issue, our bodies tend to giggle and many of us have lumps and cellulite. This product will always be in my wardrobe as an essential, also you do not see any panty lines when wearing the spanx.

Super Contributor

If I need a shaper under certain pants or lighter weight maxi dresses, a capri length shaper works best for me. I can't stand most thigh length shapers that dig in and then bulge out. I bought one online from Sears and have worn it to death. It was about $15. No tight elastic at the bottom. It's medium weight and has a firmer stomach panel.
Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Matty6 said:

I know and she is still losing the same 50 pounds?

Yes.......you have to fight like the dickens to keep those 50 from coming back (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I do love my Spanx......but I found a new item I love. It is a shaper cami by SkinnyGirl. Wear one everyday! If I really want to put on the full body armor, I add the Spanx power panties. Smiley LOL

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~