Honored Contributor

This shoe just may be the most comfortable I've ever worn.  The brand is Nurse Mates and it available on Shoeline.com currently 30% off.  It hugs your foot and has a serious arch support with a contoured insole.  Feels wonderful if you've got a lot of walking to do.  I've got 4 or 5 pairs of this brand and love them.

20180305_191230.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, the name says it all.  Cute too.

My mother was a nurse.  We called her shoes ‘hospital shoes’.  She was so quiet wearing those she could catch us at whatever we were into🙂.  LM

Trusted Contributor

Kachina, they do look comfortable. I can only wear comfort shoes myself how about you? Have you tried SAS shoes? They make my feet feel like I am walkin on clouds and they are made really well.

Esteemed Contributor

We always wore Nursemates in the dental office.   They are very comfy shoes.  I didn't realize they sold regular footwear (other than white!)   That is good to know, thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ultimate in Comfort

[ Edited ]

@Squirrel Lover.  I may have the world's largest collection of comfort shoes, most of which I purchased on Zulily.  That's where I discovered the Nurse Mates and also Alegria, another favorite, before QVC carried them.

I moved to Houston in 1965, and SAS and one local shoe store were the only places I could get my 9.5AA shoes.  Over the years, I've needed more support than SAS shoes give, so I moved on.  They are very similar to the Hotter brand shoes made in GB.  One great thing happened....my feet spread out to an 11B, giving me many more shoe choices.  I may be the only person who was happy when her feet got bigger.

Respected Contributor

When I waitressed in college and early in our marriage, we had to wear white "waitress" shoes.  Mine were Nursemates.  (loved the little blue heart) They were like walking on clouds. (and they wore like iron)

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover.  Nurse Mate shoes are featured on Zulily today, including the black shoe I pictured above.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, the shoes are adorable.  Do they run true to size?  I usually size up a half size for sneakers and I wonder if these would be in that same category.  Apparently, I am the only person who does not recover from meniscus surgery and walking can be a little painful, so I am looking for a good walking shoe.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl.  I just order my normal size and they fit great.  I wish they'd do more cute and less utilitarian plain black and white styles.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, I wonder if they sell in any bricks and mortar stores?  I am going to be in the US twice this year.  LM