Valued Contributor

I ordered two pairs of BOBS with the animal theme....in my NORMAL size...these things were flopping around on my feet......at least a size too big..

so freaking frustrating to send stuff back...  get with it.

Honored Contributor

That is why I never buy shoes from TV unless I already have a pair that I know fit.  Earth shoes had a cute pair on today as does Evine, the Jambu TSV.  But I will not order when I know if I have to send it back it will cost me $10 just to try them on.  Shop locally!

Honored Contributor

My friend bought me a pair of cat print BOBS in a store, and they were too tight. My size is a reliable 9 , so I'm guessing the sizing is way off on these shoes.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50wrote:

That is why I never buy shoes from TV unless I already have a pair that I know fit.  Earth shoes had a cute pair on today as does Evine, the Jambu TSV.  But I will not order when I know if I have to send it back it will cost me $10 just to try them on.  Shop locally!

Just wanted to add for anyone trying Jambu , I find this is one brand that I must size up 1/2 size.  They run a tad short.   The Evine style is really cute.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

Thanks for flagging the Evine special on Jambu. I just placed my first ever order on Evine for the blush and red. They are so cute and I was looking for something for travel.

Honored Contributor

Marshall’s always seems to have the Bob shoes....I have tried several pairs on and they don’t fit and are uncomfortable.  Too bad, they are cute shoes.

Respected Contributor

I feel your pain.  I hate having to return shoes.  I don't live that close to a great assortment of shoes.  There is an outlet mall but it seems what they have is limited.  There is a Marshalls and they never have my size and the Belks and Bealls only have so many styles. To find what you want you almost have to order online. 

Valued Contributor

Guess I should have known better... Skechers I have tons of the same size 9 M. BOBS is Bobs I guess with a sizing of their own. My daughter has a pair of BOBS dog prints that i bought her. she sasys hers are big too. but with socks they are just ok.

Super Contributor

I don't know what all the craze about this brand is.  The insoldes are totally wrong, no support and more like a cushion.  I can't stand shoes without a proper footbed and prefer leather and cork.  All these foam and microfiber insoles are too hot and make my feet sweat.