Honored Contributor

Do you remember Candies shoes from the 70s?  Solid wood, no padding. I wore them all the time while working on my feet. I'm paying for it now. That is all I can think of when looking at this shoe. The wood bottom would tell me not to order it for comfort.

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @ECBG !  I love Uggs boots and am also disappointed these didn't work for you.  

On a different subject, I've had 3 pairs of the boots for years and only recently replaced my tan and black boots with those through Costco.  I'd actually worn through two spots on my tan spots and mistakenly worn my black ones on a remote camping trip.  The new ones will not experience the same, plus I bought my new true size.

@MJDinVegas 

I have yet found a brand that equaled the comfort of Fly London unless it was an Eddie Bower slipper they offer right now!!!

Please let me know if you want it.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @ECBG !  Interested to know.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @ECBG !  Interested to know.  Thanks!

@MJDinVegas 

It's the "Wicked Good" slipper I posted in this thread.  They're unbelieveable!!!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

I just looked at the 1* reviews for the wicked good clogs, I always check the 1* reviews and they were wicked bad, saying the quality has plummeted. 

@ECBG wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

@ECBG   Yes, boots and slippers.

although the boots are great if they don't get wet, more for show.

slippers are nice around the house, toes are toasty.

@Just Bling 

Oh I got the softest slipper around from L L Bean!  Ever heard of someone looking for a slipper as comfy as their WORK shoe????  I found it!!!!!  The color is SUPER ugly.  I don't care.  It's slippers and I am home for goodness sake!!

Ladies Wicked Good Clogs!!!

The color is beyond ugly.  My feet are happy!

Women's Wicked Good Clogs

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all 

I love them!  They are THE most comfy slipper I have ever owned!Smiley Happy  (The color won't win any awards for sure!!!).

Respected Contributor

Re: UGG Disappointment!!!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

@ECBG wrote:

@Justice4all 

I love them!  They are THE most comfy slipper I have ever owned!Smiley Happy  (The color won't win any awards for sure!!!).

The complaints were that they are nothing like the previous ones they had owned, that the quality had deteriorated profoundly.  Glad your pair is good!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all 

They said the exact product wasn't as good?  I'd like to see what they are compared to. 

They're the most comfy I have had!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

The 1* reviews compared the exact same product. There are photos.  Amazon and Bean.  Reviews can drive you nuts, but so can buying on line!

Honored Contributor

Re: UGG Disappointment!!!

[ Edited ]

@tipsy wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I would have SO loved a leather clog to wear on the floor while styling.  I liked the look of the new UGG clog (there could have been lighter hardware) but thought they would be wonderful!

I ordered them from Zappos since I get points, free SH, and immediate refund.  

The "ultra soft foot bed" was hard if you pushed down the faux fur.  The leather was extremely hard like Dansko was and I had to leave Dansko because I couldn't get that hard leather to stretch!

Color:Black Leather - Image 1 - UGG® Judi Leather Clogs

These look hard as a rock!

@tipsy 

Harder than a rock actually and they had padding!!!Smiley Sad