Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Honestly now, would you in your wildest imagination call the Sketchers TSV, stunning?  That's the description in the title.  I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Note:  These boots are neither waterproof or water resistant, in case you want something to wear in the snow.

Thanks for pointing that out. Living in Chicago makes that a total wastes. I also read where you knew that had no arch support. It really helps to make an informed decision.

Valued Contributor

I am one that needs arch support, but for some reason the Sketchers go walks work for me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Tsv skechers boots

[ Edited ]

I bought last year's model before I knew I was pregnant and they were the best purchase of the year. Typically, not my style but my oh my.. the comfort is unbelievable. I wore them almost 99% of the winter. As Summer approached, I was bummed I had to put them away. 

They are actually much cuter in person. These have a slimmer sole so they are most likely even nicer. I can deal with the possibly awkward flap for the comfort. Getting the Navy. I have flat feet and these have enough support for me. These converted me. Nothing like Skechers. Now I own several pairs of Skechers shoes and boots. 

I added protection by using the same one for my Bearpaws on these. You can always use any suede waterproofing spray. I highly recommend the Go Walks with the Goga Mat technology. Last year was I believe the first time the Go Walks had it so these are more comfortable.

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

@NycVixen I decided on black and went with a 7. I rarely where thick socks with my boots unless they are leather. Anyway do you spray the whole boot faux fur as well? I can't wait to get these.

Respected Contributor

@kitty4me wrote:

@NycVixen I decided on black and went with a 7. I rarely where thick socks with my boots unless they are leather. Anyway do you spray the whole boot faux fur as well? I can't wait to get these.

Hi @kitty4me ! No, just spray the suede. The faux fur is synthetic so it should repel water and the spray might damage or give it an odor. 

I can't wait either. I worked in Fashion for many years and I am a fashionista but nothing beats comfort. Now, I wear comfort chic LOL.

~Live with Intention~