Honored Contributor

Honestly now, would you in your wildest imagination call the Sketchers TSV, stunning?  That's the description in the title.  I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Note:  These boots are neither waterproof or water resistant, in case you want something to wear in the snow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

The TSV has a different bottom than the other Go Walks that I have.  I wonder if they are as springy.  I may get one, possibly the dark brown.  I wear the Catawaba wool blend socks that QVC sells with them.  I would size up if you can for more room, with heavy socks.  If you wear them bare foot, you can stay with your normal size. 

Valued Contributor

When I say I wear them most of the winter, that does not include in the snow and rain. 

Trusted Contributor

@elated thank you I do wear socks.

Valued Contributor

I don't get the white soles though.  I would have gone with the olive choice, if the bottom was not white.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tsv skechers boots

[ Edited ]

So I wear between a 6 !/2 - 7 wonder if I should go up to 7-7 1/2? Btw no Snow here in Austin, TX. I have other Boots for Rain which we rarely get here.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not buying. I don't like the opening flap on the inner side of the boot. It looks like there would be too much bulk on the inner ankle and leg, and the flap would be rubbing and grabbing. I think the opening flap should go the other way with the flap facing back and on the outer side of the boot. It looks like it is put on backwards.

Valued Contributor

I think the opening on the leg of the boot is on the inside for the same reason that the zippers are on the inside of most boots.  It will be easier to turn the cuff down with it on the inside, while wearing the boots.  I don't walk where my ankles would rub, so I can't imagine this flap getting in my way, while walking.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

@kitty4me wrote:

@saltysails are you getting these and should I size up I wear 61/2 - 7

Shawn said it you are going to wear thick socks you should go up 1/2 size.

@elated wrote:

@kitty4me wrote:

@saltysails are you getting these and should I size up I wear 61/2 - 7

Shawn said it you are going to wear thick socks you should go up 1/2 size.

@elated@saltysails@kitty4me  Yes, went up 1/2 size and to W since I prefer the wider room... I ordered through Insider in 8 1/2 W due to the fuzzies and received last week.  Fit with room for heavy sock or light sock.  Whenever I order Sketchers with fuzzies inside always go to a 8 1/2 W where W available. 

May return because I do not like the flap turndown, it is on the inside and should be on the outside--it pooches out, not lying flat and looks odd, you can see it in the presentation. That is a personal choice but for me not attractive.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the olive boot,

They say it's cream, but still looks weird? Why didn't they give that a chocolate bottom? Or make the same color sole? There's always an "off" choice, I guess.