Contributor

Try Dooney Outlet via phone: great experience

I've been looking for the Tessuta woven shopper in multi-color (looks like a carnival on your arm), couldn't find except on the main Dooney site for full msrp.

Called the outlet in Vegas, who didn't have it--but they quickly checked other outlets via their database, told me it was available in Orlando. Orlando had it, is shipping it--for half off msrp. What a positive retail experience (and yes, the associate checked for "crooked" line-ups in the weave, which some have mentioned).

Naturally, this probably only works for outlet stock, so I don't know how you'd make out looking for a current model. Still, wanted to share something useful as several on this forum have helped me. To find an outlet, check the main site under "Store locator."

Respected Contributor

Re: Try Dooney Outlet via phone: great experience

Many of the outlets are great to work with. Not every item in the outlets can be shipped, the only way to know is to have them check the system. But if it can be shipped you can get a great deal. I've done this many times. Just ask about return policy in advance. Sometimes the items can be shipped, but the outlet doesn't have them, and in the past they have been able to ship directly from the warehouse.

I've ordered by phone from the Reading, PA, the CT, and the Las Vegas outlets. Others swear by the DE outlet. My only advice is not to call on the weekend or a holiday as they are super busy and in my experience, you don't get the same level of attention.

Honored Contributor

Congratulations on tracking down the Tessuta Woven Shopper in multi-color through the outlet store network! I bought this gorgeous work of art during the 12 Days of Dooney and it has become my favorite Dooney of all time!!! Hope you love it when it arrives, EEL

Trusted Contributor

6 pm dot com has it on sale--lots of colors!

Honored Contributor

I love Dooney has it, $263.94.
Respected Contributor

There is also a sale going on now in the Dooney boutique retail stores... thru the end of Jan, as long as supplies last, selected items and selected colors, 50% off. All sales are final. The store at The Westchester, in White Plains, NY will ship if you call (ask for Maria or Alex). When I was there they had lots of Samba, Tessuta, Campbell, Saffiano, Santorini, Nubuck Buckley, and Lockwood, plus a few other items in pebbled leather, croco, and coated cotton. There were also a few pieces of the Italian made croco and ostrich collections.