Regular Contributor

Travelon Quilted Bag in Teal is Beautiful

The teal shade on the Travelon Quilted bag that is being featured as an advanced sale this past month is a beautiful true teal color. It is not aqua or light blue like I feared from the presentations!

Regular Contributor

Re: Travelon Quilted Bag in Teal is Beautiful

Thanks again for posting this. Hoping mine will ship a little early like the first 2 did. Also awaiting the OTO bags I ordered last Friday. I noticed these bags are not listed anymore. I hope it comes back in more colors possibly for spring because it looks like a very pretty bag. It didn't have the locks or carabiner but it will be an every day bag for me.
Trusted Contributor

Is this F11846? The bags are in stock.

Honored Contributor

Pretty color, love the quilting, don't like the fold-over flap... It's a deal breaker.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.bored} At first I did not like it because of the feel of the material. But, I took it on a busy shopping day and I wore it cross body and it was very convenient. Love the fold over zip flap the best security. And the lock and the light inside for my keys when it gets dark the deep pockets in the front and on the back for my gloves and umbrella. And the zip pocket for credit cards and other things. I am going back for the purple color next.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Forgot to add I have it in the black.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

I cancelled my order for that bag in teal when I found a Tig bag I wanted for half price on LTS. I am glad to hear you are enjoying it.

Honored Contributor

A regular zip top would've been adequate for me in the security department. The fold over tops, just like those used by Dooney, are simply a hassle to get in and out of... I really don't want to wrestle with my bag when trying to get into it, nor do I consistently want to have to use both hands.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

The flip over top is not a problem since there is a magnetic closure. You unzip the flip top, Leave the One side open but folded down on the magnetic closure, the top half flips back and it functions like a regular opening. It makes it a lot easier to use and stuff.

Regular Contributor

I finally got my teal quilted Travelon bag. It's a really pretty deep Aqua. I love it.
Respected Contributor

I got the red which is really burgundy. Trying to get used to a small bag. My p.t. recommended a crossbody and this actually has more room than most. Will have to try that with fold over top. Thought zipper would be a deal breaker for me so glad you posted it.

Have to admit, it looks O.K. with my parkas but just doesn't make it with my good wool peacoat which I intend to wear casually.