Contributor

Took a trip to the QVC Outlet and scored big!!

If you have a QVC outlet near, get there at some point this month! Right now there are special deals on certain items, and everything that isn't on a special deal is 40% off the outlet price, including D&B bags! The 9th thru the 12th, D&B will be 50% off, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it during those dates, so I went today...

First of all, the Logo Lock bags that were a TSV in August are all on a special deal for $99! Some of them had the matching accessories, some of them didn't. But all colors were there! I originally was feenin for the red, but I chose a navy bag, since I just got the red June clearance bag. My navy bag is in perfect condition, and has all the matching accessories...I just couldn't believe that they were $99...now that I think about it, I should've gotten another color just because...lol..

I also got a Medium croco pocket sac in cobalt blue...originally $295, outlet price was $228, and w/ the 40% off discount it came to $136.80! Amazing! I have always loved the style of this bag, especially because I am a sucker for outside pockets, but I am totally in love w/ the cobalt blue color...it is so striking and different!

I also got a coated cotton signature wristlet, w/ the discount came to $21.60! All they had left was brown, which is fine because someone is getting it as a gift and I would want it to be a neutral color...

Lastly, all the fashion jewelry was 50% off the outlet price...I got way too much to even tell you about...but let's just say the women in my life will be very happy this holiday...the outlet prices were so amazing!

My trip to the outlet was extremely successful and worth the drive! Here are the pics of the bags...

http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af341/Kennyjr0801/QVC%20outlet%20finds/?albumview=slideshow