Honored Contributor

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

??? Too many shoes where???   I never have too many.

Esteemed Contributor

Is there really such a thing as too many shoes?

Honored Contributor

Image result for shoe memes

Honored Contributor

Yes,  there is such a thing as too many shoes.   I've bought every shoe storage device I ever saw advertised and I absolutely have no place to put another pair of shoes. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I use a tall bookcase to store a lot of my shoes as they are in shoe boxes. I keep the rest of my shoes in the bedroom closet on 2 low shelves close to the floor. I periodically try on shoes and anything that is no longer comfortable because my feet got wider and lost the padding underneath the balls of the feet get donated. I still have a lot of shoes so it doesn't make sense to me to hold on to shoes that I can not wear comfortably.

Respected Contributor

Re: Too many shoes !

[ Edited ]

@TY

I need to get rid of some shoes that are no longer comfortable to wear, but find it hard to do.  I admire your discipline!    Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@TY

I need to get rid of some shoes that are no longer comfortable to wear, but find it hard to do.  I admire your discipline!    Smiley Wink

I think of it this way. The shoes that I could no longer wear because my forefoot got a bit wider and my heel got narrower and that no longer were comfortable or fit well may fit someone else. Some of the shoes were hardly or never worn too. I feel that those shoes that I couldn't wear stood in the way of the nice shoes that I could wear.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yes,  there is such a thing as too many shoes.   I've bought every shoe storage device I ever saw advertised and I absolutely have no place to put another pair of shoes. 

@Kachina624

You can get ur closet customized - with lots of shelves!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I love shoes! I have been good lately though and haven't bought anything in a few months. I like having the perfect shoe for each outfit.