Honored Contributor

I love Tony Little's flip flops and his cross trainers.  His TSV is two pair of flip flops, however shipping is $5.50 I remember when shoes use to ship free.  I will probably still get them because they last forever and are comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tony Little's TSV on HSN

[ Edited ]

I won a $25 certificate on HSN and got 2 pairs of those flip flops for free with it. They have since gone up in price. They were cute, but the thingy between my toes hurt my feet like crazy. I have never had problems with a toe thong before.  

I also orderd one of his pillows with those tiny beads in them.  It had such a strong petroleum odor and felt like a solid brick when I laid on it. I threw it out of my bed after about 10 minutes of use.

Two strikes, he's out. 

I am glad the flip flops worked for you.  I gave mine to my granddaughter and they hurt her feet too.  Her mother tossed them out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I won a $25 certificate on HSN and got 2 pairs of those flip flops for free with it. They have since gone up in price. They were cute, but the thingy between my toes hurt my feet like crazy. I have never had problems with a toe thong before.  

I also orderd one of his pillows with those tiny beads in them.  It had such a strong petroleum odor and felt like a solid brick when I laid on it. I threw it out of my bed after about 10 minutes of use.

Two strikes, he's out. 

I am glad the flip flops worked for you.  I gave mine to my granddaughter and they hurt her feet too.  Her mother tossed them out.

I hate to hear when people have a bad experience.  Sorry they hurt you.  I am wearing a pair now.  I use to buy vionic sandals until I discovered his.  It is weird that some things can be perfect for some people and other not so much.  Have a nice Thurs.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Two strikes, he's out. 

I hate to hear when people have a bad experience.  Sorry they hurt you.  I am wearing a pair now.  I use to buy vionic sandals until I discovered his.  It is weird that some things can be perfect for some people and other not so much.  Have a nice Thurs.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919   How does the sizing work for you?  I know they said if you are a half size, size up.  I am an 8 in most shoes or sandals, but in the Spenko, I wear a 9.  I hate having my heel hanging off the back of the shoe.

@Carmie My dog loves the pillow.  Mine didn't have an odor to it.  I know what you mean about it being rock hard.  There are too many beads in it to shape around your head.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Two strikes, he's out. 

@sunshine 919   How does the sizing work for you?  I know they said if you are a half size, size up.  I am an 8 in most shoes or sandals, but in the Spenko, I wear a 9.  I have having my heel hanging off the back of the shoe.

@Carmie My dog loves the pillow.  Mine didn't have an odor to it.  I know what you mean about it being rock hard.  There are too many beads in it to shape around your head.

I wear a size 11 and that is what I wear all the time.  My heel fits right in.  Regarding pillows I have never tried his pillows just flip flops and cros trainers.  I did purchase Joy Mangano pillows that were great when I first got them.  The pillow was not washable and the case was not removable.  i had to spot clean.  I did put them in dryer once thinking They would fluff up again.  They did not lol.  Threw them away.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Tony's Cheeks sandals- I have so many pairs! I buy the 2-packs  when they go on sale for much less than a ts price- usually later in the season. I wear them year round- whether outside or just around the house in colder months.

Trusted Contributor

My advice is to wait until they go on clearance late fall.. You will be able to get them for next to nothing.  They are not worth the TS price in my opinion.  I think they run very small.  Go up in size for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Two strikes, he's out. 

@Carmie.  I've used Tony Little's pillows for years and never had one with any odor.  When i lay my head on it, I make a hole for my head either by moving my head around or punching it.  It's the only pillow I'll  use.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I can't even stand that guys voice. where in Gods name did they get him? slinging the BS sells stuff i guess.