Trusted Contributor

Tony Little’s Multi-Sport Gel Trainer

from HSN, is offered “as-is” for $31!

Good quantity, many colors.  This is his latest one.  I bought 3 pairs, because I’ve worn them for years, & they always fit perfectly.  

Great for aerobics or just walking.  They’re very neat & 

low-key looking.  The condition of all were perfect, down to CD, weight-loss & exercise  program.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tony Little’s Multi-Sport Gel Trainer

@Magny Thanks.  I just ordered a pair, and I used the discount code for $10.00 off.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I bought those when they were offered at full price and I like the pair I bought.  After MANY tries with MANY brands these fit me the best and are the most comfortable!

Respected Contributor

I need athletic shoes that fit well (sometimes tough since my feet are two different sizes), are comfortable, and can support my own orthotic.  I usually pay a fair amount for them.  I'm very leery of buying these (or any from QVC or HSN) and having to pay to return them if they don't fit.  How do these run?  I would still need to put my own orthotic in so I'm definitely interested to know if the normal run narrow.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I need athletic shoes that fit well (sometimes tough since my feet are two different sizes), are comfortable, and can support my own orthotic.  I usually pay a fair amount for them.  I'm very leery of buying these (or any from QVC or HSN) and having to pay to return them if they don't fit.  How do these run?  I would still need to put my own orthotic in so I'm definitely interested to know if the normal run narrow.  Thanks.

I would say they run true to size.  I always wear 9W, which gives me room for a medium weight sock.  If I couldn’t get the wide, then 91/2 M works fine too.

You may be aware of HSN’s great exchange policy?  If a different size might work for you, just call CS, tell them what you want & they will send it out immediately.  They won’t even charge you, if you send one pair back within 2 weeks.                

HTH!