Super Contributor

Re: Today's Special Value (11/15)

The TSV price is way to high. Should be $189-$199.

New Contributor

Does the TSV Shelby Shopper bag come with a Dooney dust cloth bag?
Valued Contributor

On 11/15/2014 DimondGirl said: Does the TSV Shelby Shopper bag come with a Dooney dust cloth bag?
Not sure why it's important but yes, they all do.
Respected Contributor

There's something for everyone. There are people who will only buy purses with dividers. I am in that camp.

It's a classy-looking bag. Is it worth the price?

. No bag is these days.That domed satchel from November is already showing color loss at the corners and I don't use it every day. Buy if you love the TSV. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

I'm in California so it doesn't matter to me, but for those in the east coast - wow, they will be presenting one time only value 30 minutes before it expires???
Honored Contributor

On 11/15/2014 tough_kitty said: I'm in California so it doesn't matter to me, but for those in the east coast - wow, they will be presenting one time only value 30 minutes before it expires???
The prices are good for a few hours after midnight eastern.
Valued Contributor

On 11/15/2014 Tissyanne said:
On 11/15/2014 tough_kitty said: I'm in California so it doesn't matter to me, but for those in the east coast - wow, they will be presenting one time only value 30 minutes before it expires???
The prices are good for a few hours after midnight eastern.
Oh, ok. Good to know but still not fair. Most people are probably asleep by now.... and OTO is $50 off!! Seems like a better deal than some TSV although still too much for suede.....
Respected Contributor

On 11/15/2014 JavaQueen said:

There's something for everyone. There are people who will only buy purses with dividers. I am in that camp.

It's a classy-looking bag. Is it worth the price?

. No bag is these days.That domed satchel from November is already showing color loss at the corners and I don't use it every day. Buy if you love the TSV. Enjoy!

Which bag was that?

I have the Sophia from the last TSV and it's holding up well. I like it far more than I expected. I'm hoping this bag will be as good. I always know which bags are good if I use them extensively. I actually was not so impressed when I unwrapped the Sophia but it's so comfortable in daily use, and the leather is breaking in beautifully. I'm almost sorry I didn't get another color, but the "natural" (which is really saddle color and black) is a classic.

I was surprised this TSV tote did not come in Green. That's a very classic combination with the tan leather accents.

Respected Contributor

Fell asleep and never saw the OTO. Didn't think it was that much of a deal anyway. Maybe there is a video I can watch this morning. I almost purchased the TSV several times but ultimately did not. I love the new lining and the design, interior and exterior of the bag, but recently purchased a Kate Spade shopper with the same interior design that is black with natural handles etc that is exquisite. I also didn't think the price was great and I don't need the extras. So I decided to wait to see what else they introduce in the spring at Nordstroms where I can actually try the bag. And also can get a good deal from time to time!!