Contributor

What is happening with Tignanello? So many shows are cancelled and not rescheduled. They definitely have less airtime. Are they being eliminated?

Honored Contributor

Re: Tignanello Cancelled Again

I assumed the brand was going kaput or at least on QVC, but they appear to keep adding new bags and a few of them are actually appealing. Unfortunately, they keep charging ridiculous prices for them... If you're going by your cable company's program guide there's been a lot of discussion about how wrong they've been lately. If you're getting cancellation emails, that something else. I do recall seeing a Tig show or two listed on the QVC on-line program guide, so maybe that's a better bet if, in fact, that isn't what you're using. Good luck.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I am getting cancellation emails from QVC with no new dates. And I see they have discontinued the most popular tignanello bag. (The glove leather hobo) I think it was one of the few tig bags left without vinyl parts.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 1/7/2015 showmethedeal said:

I am getting cancellation emails from QVC with no new dates. And I see they have discontinued the most popular tignanello bag. (The glove leather hobo) I think it was one of the few tig bags left without vinyl parts.

I noticed that too, and the once extensive color selection is quite limited... At one time, this bag rivaled the dreaded Dooney Logo Lock for color choices... This was one of the few remaining 'old' Tig bags... I think they've tried to ramp up the style factor at the same time they've trimmed the quality... Unfortunately, they don't appear to have trimmed the prices.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...