Esteemed Contributor

I saw a pair of their new flats online that are so pretty in a watercolor pattern.  Unfortunately, they were $345.  Has anyone tried their shoes?  I am not sure that I can begin to justify that price, but the Aquarella ballet flat is perfect for summer.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Frequent Contributor
@SXMGirl
I own 2 pairs of Tieks, one pair in the Matte black for $175 and the second pair in Romantic Blush that were $265.
I bit the bullet 3 years ago and purchased my first pair in the black, I could not find ballet flats that I could wear all day every day and I was tired of wasting my money on cheap pairs several times a year so I figured they were worth a shot.
I FELL IN LOVE 😍

I wear them year round, I can wear them all day and my feet never hurt, I just about forget I’m wearing shoes. I purchased the romantic blush pair early this spring (this pair is a gold/silver mix tone so goes with everything)

Of course not everything is for everyone but I absolutely adore mine and I doubt I will ever purchase any other type of ballet flats.
Regular Contributor

They are awesome. I have a few. Highly recommended. However I do not like the patent ones at all. They feel tight. I like the regular leather ones. My oldest pair I’ve had for 7 years! (With that being said I would never pay the steep price for the specialty patterns)

Esteemed Contributor

@Smc09@J9, thank you both for responding.  Did you get your regular size or did you  size up?  I find many shoes today have you size up for a better fit.  I am really thinking about those shoes and it is good to hear how pleased you are with yours.

Frequent Contributor

@SXMGirl I am a 9 in just about every shoe, sometimes I have to go up to 9.5 (Marc Fisher) but in my Tieks I stuck with my traditional size 9 and they were perfect! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Smc09, thanks!  I am also a size 9, so if I can bring myself to pay that much for ballet flats, I will order true to size.

Regular Contributor

I have a pair of the patent ones and I love them. The new ones are goregeous but I'm not sure I can bring myself to pay $345. I usually wear a 9.5 and had to get a 10 in Tieks. I may get the pink patent ones this summer...

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

I saw a pair of their new flats online that are so pretty in a watercolor pattern.  Unfortunately, they were $345.  Has anyone tried their shoes?  I am not sure that I can begin to justify that price, but the Aquarella ballet flat is perfect for summer.  

@SXMGirl  They’re gorgeous, especially to me who loves to accessorize w/ color. Be aware, they have no support. They’re a ballet flat and can be folded in half for your tote or purse. That’s a clue there’s nothing inside to stabilize your foot. Sent mine back. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus, thanks!  That is a too much money to be airport shoes.  Thankfully, I am not buying.

Respected Contributor

My physical therapist wore them and said they were the most  comfortable shoes she wore.

I wear ballet flats so despite the price bought them.  They are very comfortable.  However, I do have Cole Haan ballet flats that are just as comfortable.

I seldom wear out my shoes so they last me many years.  So the price, spreadout  5-10 years, isn't that great.

There is another thread here about Tieks.  Posters suggested alternatives for lesser amounts.