Trusted Contributor

Re: Those sketchers that look like slippers

Let me start by saying, I am an extremely casual dresser....I wear them out with my jeans, capri's and shorts.   I have worn them to work and got compliments on them.  I have many Go Walks both in a full shoe and the mules (Cozy).  They are fur lined and keep my feet warm when out and about.  I wear them as slipper too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes. I wear what I want. I  have similar ones from Danskins (Walmart). They feel like walking on clouds.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of the GoWalk clogs "as is" after they were the TSV last year and wore them al ost every day for the rest of the winter, the exception being when we had rain or snow.

I wore them with thick socks and they were toasty, stable underfoot, and very VERY light.

I WILL buy another pair or two whenever I can find them on sale.

Frequent Contributor

Not sure if the ones you are talking about are the same boots that were on earlier,  the sketcher boots are on recently on air items.

I just bought a pair exactly the same boot, sketchers, from kohls and got 30 percent off and free shipping.

I would include a link to them, but will probably get deleted if I do.  Just to let you know if interested. In fact when I ordered them they were also running a 10 dollar off promo in addition to the 30 percent off.

They are very comfy.

Trusted Contributor

Can these be worn in the rain and snow?

Honored Contributor

I really like the looks of these and like the sole however I'm an UGGS girl mainly because the INTERIOR of the boot is REAL FLEECE and lasts a very long time.

Man-made fleece does not have the resilence that the real fleece does.  I have had both.  I'm wearing a pair of Mini Bailey's around the house I've had for five years and the bottom interior feece has worn but the rest of the interior fleece is in great shape still.  After five years, I can purchase a new interior lining for the inside bottom and start all over again!  I wasn't able to do that with a pair of faux fur lined boots I had that I ended up giving away because the interior fur flattened and got bald in the first year.

So to me, if you divide five years into the price of an UGG boot and determine how much money you've spent per year for the comfort (and believe me, there is a difference in the comfort!) you'll be pleased how long they last.

I've sprayed my UGGS with a moisture repellant and have no problem going out to the trash wearing them, etc.... but don't wear them outside generally.

The Sketchers were something I honestly DID consider buying, but didn't.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

I like mine, but got the tan so they don't really match my sweats or anything.  I should have gotten black, but too darn expensive.  I find my feet are comfy, I wear all day and night at home.  More support than slippers.  They do run small, size up half a size though!

Contributor

I have them and they are sooooo comfortable  I do wear them outside because that have a big enough botton that I don't feel like they are slippers

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair as a TSV and love them.  So comfortable.  I do wear them out running around when dressed casually and it is cold.  I would not wear to church.  The one thing I did not realize when I bought them is that they are leather so cannot wash.