Esteemed Contributor

Those sketchers that look like slippers

They look really comfy but would you wear them out and about? I'm not sure if I would and I don't feel like paying $60 for slippers..but maybe.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

Re: Those sketchers that look like slippers

I was thinking the same thing, I don't think I'd wear them out, so I ordered them to wear as house shoes! I'll leave them at the door, and switch into them when I get home. I couldn't resist, they're too cute!

Honored Contributor

I have them and wear them for walking the dog when I need traction. The bottoms are very good in slippery or wet conditions.

Trusted Contributor

The original from which these are copied are fabulous UGGs.  The UGGs are real sheepskin. At three times the cost of the Sketchers imitations the UGGs are worth every penny and more.  

.this year Runway designers exhibited their own copies at many times the UGGs Australia price. Neither are being passed over by consumers.  All three, UGGs, Designer version, and knockoffs like Sketchers are worn out and about all the time, all year round.

.will pass on the  Sketchers knock offs and purchase another pair of the original in another color.  You can't destroy them .  The unsurpassed comfort makes you want more.

Honored Contributor

I have sketcher slip ons that I wear as slippers.  I don't wear them out of the house.  I also have uggs slippers.  I prefer the sketcher.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair and I do use them as slippers only.  I can't believe what I paid for a pair of slippers.  And they don't wash that well either.  One of my worst purchases. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

They look really comfy but would you wear them out and about? I'm not sure if I would and I don't feel like paying $60 for slippers..but maybe.  

Do they have them at Kohl's?  SPLURGE30 gives you 30% off.

Super Contributor

I paid $60 for a pair of LLBean slippers.  They haven't honored their guarantee, but I like the slippers.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of Uggs in that style and I don't wear them any further than the mailbox.  They're nice and warm in the winter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I accidently left my "yard shoes" on when I made a quick trip to the market.......they were those rubber "spa" shoes with the drainage holes in them.     I "felt" like everybody would be looking at me......but nobody even noticed.

♥Surface of the Sun♥