Valued Contributor

What ever happened to the other man from Vionic ?  He actually was first before Liam.  What a handsome man he was.  I just saw him on some bloopers.   Is he still with Vionic?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The other Vionic man

[ Edited ]

i just saw liam's wife...stacey, i think is her name....on hsn....forgot what she was modeling....but know it wasn't vionics.....

Trusted Contributor

Wasn't he a podiatrist who found the company?  Phillip Vasyli?  He was found stabbed to death in his home. He was 59 and a very handsome man.  I don't know if that is who you mean

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@nana59 

That is interesting; hsn is broadcast from Florida.  I assumed they lived in Philadelphia area as they are on Q so often.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@nana59 

That is interesting; hsn is broadcast from Florida.  I assumed they lived in Philadelphia area as they are on Q so often.

i haven't seem either of them on qvc in a long time....

Super Contributor

His wife murdered him years ago

Respected Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

What ever happened to the other man from Vionic ?  He actually was first before Liam.  What a handsome man he was.  I just saw him on some bloopers.   Is he still with Vionic?

I remember him also....he is such a handsome guy and that voice while he was selling the orthoheel here on Q...LOVED it LOL!

I looked up this other man mentioned in the posts before mine and that man I have never seen before on Q.  

I just remember the other vendor for Vionic yrs ago like you...this man  Phillip Vasyli is not who I remember being a vendor ever here on Q.  What a awful story that is.