Honored Contributor

The names of the Clarks shoes

[ Edited ]

I wish Clarks would print somewhere on the shoes the name of the shoe or at least the name of the bottom , so if you want to get the same footbed again you'd know what to look for. For instance - I really like the lexi bottom, but I only know that because I wrote it on the box I store the shoes in.

Sometimes when I go to the Clarks store I take shoes I like with me and the people who work there may know the name of that footbed and can show me other styles with that footbed.

Honored Contributor

Re: The names of the Clarks shoes

@151949 wrote:

I wish Clarks would print somewhere on the shoes the name of the shoe or at least the name of the bottom , so if you want to get the same footbed again you'd know what to look for. For instance - I really like the lexi bottom, but I only know that because I wrote it on the box I store the shoes in.

Sometimes when I go to the Clarks store I take shoes I like with me and the people who work there may know the name of that footbed and can show me other styles with that footbed.

I keep things like that in the notes section of my cell phone but long before the advent of cell phones, I kept a notebook with that type of information.  If you don't want to do that, store your shoes in the original boxes and tuck a little note in the box. 

Honored Contributor

@151949,    Very good idea.  I do not remember the names of my Clarks' shoes -- who does???   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Clarks shoes use two names for their shoes, the first name is the name of the sole bottom. The second name is the sole top. For example the Clarks Helio Float, Helio is the bottom and Float is the top. There are lots of Helio sandals like Helio Lily, etc.

Try googling pictures of your shoes to find the name of it if you don't know. Or take a photo of your shoes with your phone to make it easier to find similar shoes.