Respected Contributor

The end for any and all fashionable wide width shoes......

It seems like QVC is only carrying clunky, comfort type shoes in wide widths now.  No more fashionable wide width shoes for us, not that they ever carried a lot of them.  But now there are none.   

Honored Contributor

Re: The end for any and all fashionable wide width shoes......

There's always zappos.  And shipping is free.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Frequent Contributor

Wow. Not at all what I'm seeing.

a266089.jpg

a337433.jpg

a264249.jpg

a267314.jpg

a335845.jpg

Everyone's taste is different, but these look fashionable to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Try being in Canada. Lots of stores don't have wide widths or very few. I've lucked out at some outlet stores but even Hudsons Bay carries few wider width Naturalizer shoes. I do better at the Naturalizer store itself.

Depending on the shoe, I'm a 7.5W or an 8M, 8W, or 8.5M. Add a whole size in boots to account for socks too. I must try on shoes in stores now.

Valued Contributor

You can please some of the people some of the time; you can please all of the people some of the time; but you can't please all of the people all of the time!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You wouldn't be so negative if you weren't limiting yourself to just QVC.

Other posters do this as well, and in most cases, no one is forcing anyone to buy strictly from this vendor.

Although it would probably help if you checked out ALL the Q's shoes available in wide widths, not just the ones shown on-air or mentioned in this community.

Honored Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

You can please some of the people some of the time; you can please all of the people some of the time; but you can't please all of the people all of the time!

Always true.

But in this era of increasing entitlement issues, people somehow 'forget'.  ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

Why limit yourself to QVC.  lots of on line retailers carry fashionable shoes in wide widths.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to buy some wider width shoes that I saw on Amazon, some cute Easy Spirit sandals in an 8C/D width but they don't ship to Canada even though Amazon is the shipper. So I have to settle for an 8.5M instead from a bricks and mortar store as the 8M is a big snug on my left foot.

I realize it's not a big deal but it can be irritating when stores only bring in medium widths when the wider width exists.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

I would like to buy some wider width shoes that I saw on Amazon, some cute Easy Spirit sandals in an 8C/D width but they don't ship to Canada even though Amazon is the shipper. So I have to settle for an 8.5M instead from a bricks and mortar store as the 8M is a big snug on my left foot.

I realize it's not a big deal but it can be irritating when stores only bring in medium widths when the wider width exists.

Look for them - and other picks - on Ebay.

You can also Google for vendors that ship internationally.

I'm thinking that people with narrow feet feel the same way as you, as well as tall women shopping at places that only carry regular and petites as another example.

All stores - and many manufacturers -  cater to the average demographic; it nets them the most amount of revenue.