Valued Contributor

Re: The end for any and all fashionable wide width shoes......

Hmm. I do fine with classy, classic shoes. My challenge is finding wides in sizes 6 and 6.5. Usually in B&M stores, if any wides are available, it is only in larger sizes. Admittedly I don't want certain"trendy" styles, but I stand on concrete floors all day. Not a darn thing wrong with comfortable shoes when you want functioning, feet.

Contributor

I agree with the naysayers. There are a lot of wide, great looking, fashionable shoes at the Q. The Q has stopped offering size 12 in wides in the new fashionable shoes out lately, especially in Clark's. Earth Brands is another. Clark's always offered size 12 and wide. Now that they've started offering cute shoes, they may offer 12m, no 12 w. Love white mountain. No 12. Love Marc Fisher. No 12. Please offer more fashionable shoes in 12w. Thank you.
Valued Contributor

Try the Orchard Blair web site.  Many great Wide Width Shoes.......................also Maryland Square

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC has the best variety of wide shoes- at a decent price. Shoebuy, Zappos, etc are all much pricier- even with their free shipping.  I need a medium wide shoe (mostly for the toe area) and it's a tough find! I've had the best luck with 6pm, although they don't take returns.