Trusted Contributor

I received my Patricia Nash Lock Key Tote and the matching clutch about a week ago. Ladies, it is the most beautiful bag. The print on the leather is gorgeous and vibrant, the leather itself is buttery soft and the lining on the inside of the bag is luxurious with a soft velvety fabric and easy to find everything. Plus the size is perfect, I can carry a ton of things. And the best part is unlike a Dooney & Burke Bag, it is not heavy. At 200.00 for the bag and can't remember the cost of the clutch, it is so worth the money. This is the bag I will take to Europe this summer and use all year round.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Most Fantastic Handbag

I want a Patricia Nash lock bag also except I want a tooled leather one. Glad to hear the quality is great.

Beckyblu

Valued Contributor

I want a Patricia Nash lock bag also except I want a tooled leather one. Glad to hear the quality is great.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

Gigy, is that SHQ item 711-247? Very nice.

47 - Patricia Nash Leather Double Turn Lock Tote Bag

Honored Contributor

..yeah those.....75 lb Dooneys are a killer.....LOL It's great when we find a bag that works for us but I still don't get the complaints about ""heavy"" bags. I must have had 1000 bags in my 50 plus years but the only time I ever had a ""heavy"" bag is when I stuff too much into one.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/15/2014 willdob3 said:

Gigy, is that SHQ item 711-247? Very nice.

47 - Patricia Nash Leather Double Turn Lock Tote Bag

Yes willdob3, this is the bag. I bought the print with the flowers, can't recall the name but it's so beautiful. The colors are pinks, corals, blue, white and yellow. I am so happy with it.

Trusted Contributor

The pattern I bought was Citrus Rose.

Honored Contributor

That is a pretty print, Gigy.

I noticed they have a lot of pretty prints as well as a few neutral solids. Sounds like a great, versatile bag. Being lightweight is one thing I insist on.