Super Contributor
Appeared on Dooney's website, today. Pretty but quite pricey. Hopefully their website will show different views of the bag and allow you to view the colors. For the price, they should.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info. Wow, their site is so terrible! It's not even under the "new arrivals", it's under handbags>leather.....or it was a second ago! I just went back and it's gone!

Honored Contributor

The only one they appeared to be showing was the woven Chelsea, and it is a beauty of a bag. Pricey though and yes, it would be nice if the color choices actually worked!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

The Tessuta zip around is on the site at $188.00.

Honored Contributor

Via an e-mail from Dooney this morning, the Woven Shopper is also up on its website. Rather pricey at $498, but really interesting in handwoven leather for a change. I wonder if more styles are to come?

Super Contributor
I saw that email. That's a gorgeous bag!
Trusted Contributor
Love that woven look.
Honored Contributor

I'll be interested to see this one IRL. I'm not likely to buy it because for that price there are other bags I'd prefer. The woven leather is beautiful, but unless it plays better IRL, I'd have to stick with the coffee color. I'm just not sure some of those colors would work all that well with the woven leather and, of course, their site is no help whatsoever, as usual!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...