Honored Contributor

One of the hosts talked about wearing these to work. In some work situations sandals are not permitted. I think it is an OSHA thingie. But,I'm just sayin'.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

Re: TSV sandals

[ Edited ]

I have an office job where sandals are permitted. 

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 Hopwfully those who work where sandals are dangerous already know that!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops Sadly, some do not. 

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  I think that this is one of those situations where you have to think for yourself weather or not this will work for you.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV sandals

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@millieshops Sadly, some do not. 

If they are not permitted, there is usually a dress code an employee should adhere to. The onus is on the consumer, not the QVC host. Yes, in a various amount of industries you can wear sandals at work

I get the impression from your post that you want to  blame the host for making a sugggestion they can be worn at work. IMO you are being petty. 

Im a grown up, i know what i can and cannot wear to work. Do you work?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops So does OSHA!

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

One of the hosts talked about wearing these to work. In some work situations sandals are not permitted. I think it is an OSHA thingie. But,I'm just sayin'.

Wow, she probably didn't warn everyone these are not ideal shoes to wear outside on a snowy day! Is she responsible for frostbitten feet?  Just sayin'...

@Group 5 minus 1 I think it's wise to not post "just sayin'" comments that are petty and silly and provoke a lot of pushback. Your point was absurd and now you get to read everyone's opinion of it. People know what to wear to work. The host wasn't giving life advice for every contingency, just a shoe suggestion to encourage a purchase.