Contributor

I just got an email about the Vera TSV and it looks cute and free s/h. However, when I clicked the link and went to checkout online, they were charging me shipping, so I will wait til midnight to see if they are really going to honor free s/h.

Super Contributor

Pink Swirls

Super Contributor

Ziggy Zinnia

Frequent Contributor
I actually saw it in person at a Vera store and it is very cute. I actually bought a different one there. It is a new one called Triple Hip Hipster in the Ziggy Zinia.
Esteemed Contributor

Vera Bradley Signature Print Crescent Handbag

I went with the African Violet. Good deal. Works with denim. Free shipping at last !!

I have my eye on that Hipster in Ziggy Zinia when the shows start.

Image result for vera bradley triple hipster ziggy zinnia images.

Trusted Contributor

What? No inside zipper pocket on a bag of this size? Not good, especially since top closure is a magnetic snap and not a zipper. My Glenna is similar in size and style to this TSV, but it has a secure top zipper closure, 2 huge deep pockets outside, 3 slip pockets inside plus a zipper pocket inside. I'd also like to see some new tasteful smaller prints rather than these giant florals season after season. I think I can survive without ordering this TSV.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't bet the farm on that item # for the TSV.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/15/2014 CJC said:

What? No inside zipper pocket on a bag of this size? Not good, especially since top closure is a magnetic snap and not a zipper. My Glenna is similar in size and style to this TSV, but it has a secure top zipper closure, 2 huge deep pockets outside, 3 slip pockets inside plus a zipper pocket inside. I'd also like to see some new tasteful smaller prints rather than these giant florals season after season. I think I can survive without ordering this TSV.

Depends on what you want it for. I take 2 day car trips and throw in snacks, water bottle, extra pair of shoes and a paperback, reading glasses etc into a VB tote.

This new TSV style is a tote-meets-hobo. Something new and fun. When I got to the hotel last time, they had a complimentary evening buffet with wine bar and I changed into comfy jeans and a Susan Graver top and grabbed a VB tote with just a few essentials instead of my day to day 3 lb. Dooney.

Super Contributor

I also wish they would offer smaller prints...the inside prints on a lot of these new designs would look great on the outside!!

Respected Contributor
On 7/15/2014 CJC said:

I would agree. It's a cute bag, but I would want more pockets and a zipper closure on top.