Honored Contributor

Thank you, young lady.

Signed,

OLD LADY (wearing ugly shoes)

Honored Contributor

@shoppersince1989 

Thanks! Like you live in warmer climate ordered Dansko last week. 

You can always exchange the size or color for free. 

Honored Contributor

@twoflaglady wrote:

Just seen today's TSV. They look like old lady remedial orthopedic shoes.  All the shoe buyers at QVC must be men.  When was the last time you saw a pretty feminine pair of heels that you could wear  to a party........let's have a little variety and a break from the ugly clumpy shoes.

That is your opinion which means nothing to me. Seems pretty judgmental and snobby. Hope you find some feminine heels to wear. 

Respected Contributor

I think these shoes are fabulous.  If they did not cost so much, I'd get a couple of pairs.  Those colors!  Those patterns!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Contributor

Not young - over 70 but I just hate ugly clumpy shoes...

Esteemed Contributor

@shoppersince1989 I always buy the same size in sandals or closed shoes in Alegria. I bought my regular size which is a 37 european size translating to a 7 to 7.5 size shoe. I bought the boots in this style last year and my regular size worked fine - hoping that it will be the same for these and like you, I plan to wear socks with these.

Esteemed Contributor

@twoflaglady to each their own. You don't like them but I do. Would I wear them for a formal event? Nope.  But I will wear them to work on casual Friday and out with friends. 

I have other shoes/boots etc. that are maybe more stylish but if I am running from one end of the building to the other, I no longer care to do it in heels.  I have "sit and look pretty" shoes but for everyday, I'll take my Alegria, Vionic, Clark's and Earth shoes. 

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

LOL  You must be younger!  When your feet hurt as you age, you will appreciate ugly but comfy shoes!!

@bargainsgirl. @twoflaglady   Yes, the op's immaturity is obvious.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They aren't for me either but that's why we have variety, however, QVC has many shoes in inventory and when they have a shoe show they always show the same type of shoes.  There is never any variety at least for the type of shoes that I like.  I see many under new arrivals and hope they have a presentation and nope they never do.