Respected Contributor

These are going into process quickly, so if you change your mind about color do it quickly!

Respected Contributor

@NickNackwrote:

I like black shoes primarily.  I don't understand why you would have a TSV with six colors and no black.  I would have ordered them in black.

To me, navy is much more of a spring color than black is, so with the other light and bright shades, it makes sense. Also, lots of nautical-inspired clothing comes out for spring/resort, and navy suits that look (and those colors) much better than black does.

Respected Contributor

I really liked them and ordered metallic.  I won't get my hopes up as I am usually dissapointed.  I loved the colors but not sure how much wear I would have gotten.  They looked big on everyone. Hope they will be comfortable.

Respected Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@Shanuswrote:

I just ordered the Clark’s TSV slip on shoes in red. Sometimes it’s a nice break from sandals to have a closed shoe...especially in an over air conditioned movie theatre. Lol.  Loving the bright pops of color.

****confused how a pr. of shoes is $5 to ship, but a heavy pr. of jeans the other day was only $3....a head scratcher. I think TSVs should all be free shipping.

Saw that today they are only $5 more with free S&H so I called and they took the $5 off my order.

Just a heads up.

Respected Contributor

Saw that today they are only $5 more with free S&H so I called and they took the $5 shipping off my order.

Just a heads up.