Esteemed Contributor

TSV Clark's sandals....I wear a size 10...How am I supposed to size up?

They keep saying that you need to size up a half size for this sandal. What are you supposed to do if you wear a size 10 or larger?

I guess just don't buy it...

Regular Contributor

Re: TSV Clark's sandals....I wear a size 10...How am I supposed to size up?

Leah said she is an 11 and sized up to a 12.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma   If you go to the TSV website, scroll down to the Q&A section, your question is answered there.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Nataliesgramma   If you go to the TSV website, scroll down to the Q&A section, your question is answered there.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I'm not sizing up, down or sideways where my feet are concerned.  To me that's a flaw of the shoe, and means I will not buy it.  There are too many other shoes available that will fit my foot the way it's supposed to fit in my size.  

They have to sell, of course Leah says she went up a whole size.  I very much doubt she would do that for real when purchasing her own shoes.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I wish! Nothing I wear seems to fit me in just one size ---  and, of course, the opposite is true -  knowing my size never means everything in that size will fit.

My most frequent size for a shoe is 81/2, but I also have many size 8 or 9 in my closet--  and I buy almost all my shoes locally using an experienced fitter.  Same with a bra -  I know what size I am in the styles I like, but, again with an experienced fitter, more than one fit works well. 

Until local shopping or else my ability to get myself to a store, I won't buy either product online

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

If you look at the models wearing the sandals, they all look too big for them over the front strap area.  

All that cushioning is affecting the shoe size.  Either make it to account for the extra padding or not.  I can wear a 7 or 7 1/2 in a Clarks sandal, depending on the design.   I have no idea how I'd choose a size... 7 1/2? 8?

Clarks are not the same as they were 5 years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@Black Cat Back wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

If you look at the models wearing the sandals, they all look too big for them over the front strap area.  

All that cushioning is affecting the shoe size.  Either make it to account for the extra padding or not.  I can wear a 7 or 7 1/2 in a Clarks sandal, depending on the design.   I have no idea how I'd choose a size... 7 1/2? 8?

Clarks are not the same as they were 5 years ago.

They do look too big on the models that I saw......

I decided not to chance it. It would be too expensive to return them. No way would an 11 look good on me.

Of coarse Leah would say she went up a whole size....she is selling the shoe....LOL

Regular Contributor

I wear a size 10 in shoe so we are being told to size up a full size. I  love the look of this Clark TSV sandal but I'm with others ... there has to be a flaw in the shoe design if everyone has to size up half a size or for many of us, a full size.  As much as I like the look of the TSV, I'll wait for it to hit stores so I can try them on and get a good fitting shoe. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Black Cat Back    Well at least that front strap won't rub against your foot   That should be a positive.   I don't like them enough to buy them and unless they have arch support I won't buy shoes.   I have gotten so used to shoes with my vionic arch supports and Spenco, as well as Alegria, I can't wear shoes without them, except when I wear a dressier shoe