Respected Contributor

TRAQ by Alegria Lace-Up Athletic Shoes- Qarma

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these shoes!!!  I don't want to take them off.  Bought in the Rose gold and just went back and got the Blue ones.  Dynamite shoes!  If anyone is on the fence on these jump off and get them!  They are quality shoes for sure!

Honored Contributor

Re: TRAQ by Alegria Lace-Up Athletic Shoes- Qarma

@Sunnycorle 

I agree!

I have lots of Alegria shoes from sandals to clogs to boots!

Once I discovered the comfort of this brand, I haven't bought any other brand of shoes!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sunnycorle Thanks for the glowing recommendation.  I have worn nothing but Ryka for so many years when it comes to athletic/fitness shoes that I am now reluctant to take the plunge to experiment with another brand.  Even trying on other brands in stores I usually feel my Ryka's are a better fit for me for fitness activity.  I have been extremely pleased with the Alegria shoes and boots I've purchased so maybe I will give TRAQ a try.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just scored the only pair of black Traq shoes with Velcro strap closure at the Q outlet last week. Great price! Love my Alegria shoes and sandals. I get a lot of compliments on them and wear a pair just about daily. Always purchased on sale, as these can be $$$.

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Sunnycorle Thanks for the glowing recommendation.  I have worn nothing but Ryka for so many years when it comes to athletic/fitness shoes that I am now reluctant to take the plunge to experiment with another brand.  Even trying on other brands in stores I usually feel my Ryka's are a better fit for me for fitness activity.  I have been extremely pleased with the Alegria shoes and boots I've purchased so maybe I will give TRAQ a try.  

I have been married to my Mizuno running shoes for years and now that I am walking more than running I was thinking why not try a new shoe.  They so comfortable I cannot get over it!  Looking forward to walking the dogs today!

Honored Contributor

Feel the same....wear everyday for walking and working out.

Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

I just scored the only pair of black Traq shoes with Velcro strap closure at the Q outlet last week. Great price! Love my Alegria shoes and sandals. I geta lot of compliments on them and wear a pair just about daily. Always purchased on sale, as these can be $$$.

That is so exciting!  I am in Wisconsin so no outlet shopping for me.  I did go on their site and ordered a pair, they have a loyalty program so I am hoping that they will give a good coupon or something.  Free shipping there too.  

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle 

I also shop on their site, don't miss their 'sale' listings while you're there!

They always have several pages on sale, sandals, clogs, boots, etc. and I usually get them in the $60 range.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Sunnycorle 

I also shop on their site, don't miss their 'sale' listings while you're there!

They always have several pages on sale, sandals, clogs, boots, etc. and I usually get them in the $60 range.

I did view the sales page and saw some goodies!  Yikes a new thing for me to obsess about.  Oh well.  Thanks for the heads up.  

Respected Contributor

Saw Zulily was selling Alegrias yesterday, might want to take a look see if there is anything you like.   Smiley Happy