Frequent Contributor

I recently received a pair of Tieks Moontruck ballet flats.  I don't know if I'm going to keep them.  The size is fine, but so far they're not really that comfortable.  I've only worn them around the house a few times.

Does anyone know if they become more comfortable the more they're worn?  I'd appreciate any comments as they are expensive (for me).

Respected Contributor

I’m not familiar with that brand but I googled them. I very much doubt they will become more comfortable as there is nothing to “break in” so to speak. If it were me, especially at that price, I would return them.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 pairs of these.  They are OK comfortable but no more so than my Coach ballet flats.  I do not care for the turquoise on them. 

Tieks are the in thing with our DIL and her friends.  They wear them constantly and have an abundance of colors.  Personally I think they are a status symbol. A few years ago it was only Tory Burch ballet flats.  Now it's Tieks.

Contributor

My pairs of tieks have definitely  softened and molded to my feet more. They are very comfortable for me

Frequent Contributor

@Debra Nugent@lulu1 What colors do you have -- do you like the style in those colors--would you buy another pair?

Contributor

@Maineblueberries I have matte black, obsidian black and champagne. I would absolutely buy more.

Valued Contributor

Re: TIEKS MOONSTRUCK

[ Edited ]

Frequent Contributor

@pprmntstx I returned them!  I got a new outfit and 2 pair of slippers for about the same amount of money!Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I find Tieks to be very uncomfortable and expensive. A bad combo, IMO. I see others wearing them though. 

Frequent Contributor

@Lilybean678  Thank you for that post.  I have only seen a few women wearing them.  I live near a college and I am surprised  that I haven't seen any of the student wearing them!Smiley Happy