Super Contributor

Did anyone purchase the recent Alegria TSV and receive it?  I'd like to hear any comments you'd like to share.  I received mine and I'm not sure whether or not I like them.  They are not leather, its some type of fabric and I really like the arch support, but the stretchy fabric, not so much.  I guess for $100, I should love them.  If I thought the fabric would permanently stretch out a little, I would keep, but don't think it will. 

Your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

@Carolm.  Since you didn't include an item #, there's no way the rest of us can view and comment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 thanks for your comment.  The item number for the recent Alegria TSV is A342484.  I assumed that anyone ordering the TSV would know the shoe and what I'm talking about.  Anyone not familiar with the TSV wouldn't be able to answer my question.

Honored Contributor

I simply can't wear this brand of shoes at all. I am not sure what the problem is? I have no problem at all wearing clogs, but this brand just feels like it is falling off my foot

Trusted Contributor

@Carolm, I love the supportive Alegria insoles and have two pair of the clog styles. Didn't get this TSV, but it definitely shouldn't slip off with the wide strap. That may make the fabric under it unable to stretch much, if at all. 

If the fabric bothered my foot, and wouldn't stretch out by wearing socks, I would likely return them and replace with another style I'd more enjoy wearing. $100 is a lot to me, especially if I won't wear them often. 

Hopefully someone who actually bought and has worn them will chime in.