Super Contributor

Re: THE PRICES OF SHOES NOW ON QVC.

@queendiva wrote:

@Still Stylish Lady - Ooohh....

I lusted after a pair of MK shoes my sister just bought. Sadly, his shoes run too narrow for me.

I hope they are not too narrow too. I do not have wide feet, but really do not know much about MK sizing. I have my eyes on these from that show. Love the color and style, but not the price so much.

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 10.53.28 AM.png

Honored Contributor

The only reason I buy shoes from Qvc is because they have wide widths in some styles I like which aren't available at retail. Otherwise I wouldn't spend my money here.

Valued Contributor

i have not bought anything from qvc in 25 years  but i love reading the boards  i do so much better shopping else where 

Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady 

I was able to wear shoes like that at one time .... arthritis put an end to those days!   I remember them well ....

I gave one of my younger neighbors two big bags of size 8 stiletto heels.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:
QVC shoes haven’t been all that attractive to me in recent years. So many other places to shop that sell shoes I like. JCP, Amazon, Zappo’s, LandsEnd, Aerosoles. ... just to name a few. JCP recently had a “buy one get two free” sale. Since I usually buy several colors of the same shoe - my kind of sale.

Buy 1 get 2 free....wow.  I've seen buy 2 get 1 free but never the former.  They must have sold A LOT of shoes then given away A LOT MORE.

Edit

I just looked; they are having this sale on boots.

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 

The Q shoe prices do seem higher than the past, but I think lots of their prices have increased over time. Guess prices have to go up eventually. 

I’ve never bought shoes from the Q and rarely online anywhere. I have plenty of choices in brick & mortar stores for my shoes. Most of my shoes are $70 or less. I have spent over $100 for leather boots. 

Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@Still Stylish Lady - Ooohh....

I lusted after a pair of MK shoes my sister just bought. Sadly, his shoes run too narrow for me.

I hope they are not too narrow too. I do not have wide feet, but really do not know much about MK sizing. I have my eyes on these from that show. Love the color and style, but not the price so much.

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 10.53.28 AM.png

@Still Stylish Lady 

Those boots are beautiful, but I can’t wear high heels like that anymore. 

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I have recently been on a shoe-buying tear.  4 pair from a very nice shoe store near us and 6 pair from Amazon.  All name brands for under $300.  If I would have bought 10 pairs of shoes from the Q, I would have paid between $600-$800 with shipping.  My spending at the Q has dropped dramatically. 

Super Contributor

Re:

NewQVCspikeHeels.png

They arrived today. Fit snugly, and the heels are a little higher than the advertised 4", but I am keeping them. Maybe share a photo when I wear them.

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne   Welcome to my world.