Trusted Contributor

THE PRICES OF SHOES NOW ON QVC.

AM I THE ONLY ONE KNOCKED BACKWARDS AT THE PRICE OF SHOES NOW ON QVC??

I refuse to pay over $ 100.00 for a pair of shoes. Not to mention handbags. Who is now the target customer for the Q?  The housewives of some county?

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PRICES OF SHOES NOW ON QVC.

[ Edited ]

Many of us are very savvy shoppers online I will say. What we see here we look for elsewhere for less and can find the items we really want elsewhere for less. This is what I do.

This is no longer THE place to shop. We 'commoners' who don't have money to toss around for whatever are the shoppers and consumers who really put qvc on the map in the early years here. This is no longer the case I don't think.

Esteemed Contributor

Aside from the fact that you can get the same shoes at a lower price on other cites, you can also get prettier styles elsewhere. IMO QVC used to have many stylish shoes with 2 1/2 - 3 inch heals.Now I find they have a lot of flats or very low heels.I see very few stylish heeled options.

I get really nice shoes at great prices on Shoes.com.

Honored Contributor

QVC shoes haven’t been all that attractive to me in recent years. So many other places to shop that sell shoes I like. JCP, Amazon, Zappo’s, LandsEnd, Aerosoles. ... just to name a few. JCP recently had a “buy one get two free” sale. Since I usually buy several colors of the same shoe - my kind of sale.
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA   Unattractive shoes here, case in point, FFANY this year, the worst I've seen to date. Betting they didn't sell many this year.

Honored Contributor

I have never bought shoes from QVC.  In the past I have from HSN when it had free shipping on shoes.  Now $5.50 s&H???  No way.

Super Contributor

I just bought these. The price seemed right Hope they fit. 

NewQVCspikeHeels.png

Esteemed Contributor

QVC's markup on shoes is ridiculous. Certainly not worth paying that premium for their so-called "convenience".

I think you are seeing fewer pumps & styles with heels because sneakers and flats are more appropriate to wear with the more casual styles sold at Q and elsewhere.

I am delighted with all the cool sneaker styles. Comfort meets fashion-finally!

I bought 3 pairs at Marshall's yesterday for less than what one pair of some brands would have cost at the Q, and no shipping. Big fan of 6pm as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady - Ooohh....

I lusted after a pair of MK shoes my sister just bought. Sadly, his shoes run too narrow for me.

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65Maybe there's more than one target customer?  With the possibility of so many viewers, there's also th possibility of a wide range of incomes.

I buy shoes only locally and I no longer buy what some consider fashionable or pretty -  but occasionally I do look -  and I do see thousands of them sell, so someone has the $$$ to buy.