Frequent Contributor
Just received the Gili lizard hobo and it is so beautiful. Perfect color tone of olive and bone. Great all year round. The lizard design was done impeccably. Works beautifully as an overnight bag as well as a stunning everyday bag when put into the triangle shape. Large bags work well and are so practical, so to find one that works two fold as an overnighter and an everyday bag is a real find, let alone, the stunning design and high quality leather. I also bought the vintage hobo and find it equally as exquisite. Lisa Robinson should be so proud of these 2 bags.
Frequent Contributor

Re: THE LIZARD HOBO STUNNING

Im glad to see youre so pleased with your bags. I haven't, and won't be, purchasing these just because of the size, but the lizard did look beautiful on air. If they ever decide to throw it in the dryer and shrink it down I might be tempted to order lol
Contributor

I whole heartedly agree with you !!!! It is superb, just beautiful. I also got the GILI Vintage Hobo WHICH I LOVE, but feel it may be more my winter bag. This green lizard will work perfectly this summer !!!!! Congrats to you !!!!

Frequent Contributor

cofeec Congratulations to you as well!!!! They are gorgeous!