Honored Contributor

Re: Switching from Clarks to EARTH

@wildcat fan  Try Nordstrom -- free shpg. and free returns and they carry Earth.

kindness is strength
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will continue to look for great comfortable shoes.  I am not faithful to any brand.  I find new brands I like,  and buy from them.   But you are right, some Clarks have been getting tight, I wear medium width.

Respected Contributor

Have purchased in the past Clark’s sandals but lately found problem with the fit even though my foot has not changed!  Their sizing, however, in my opinion has definitely changed.

Got fed up returning so tried Earth.  Now own 2 pairs, very comfortable, fit perfect- so no more messing with fit problems with Clarks for me.

Honored Contributor

I jumped off the Clarks ship when I discovered and fell in love with Earth and Vionic.  I didn't have any problems at all with the fit of Clarks and my foot also is just a tad over a medium.  A  C  width back when they sold shoes by widths.  My tastes changed, Clarks felt a little dated to me.  I love my Earths and Vionics.  My feel good in them, my back feels good in them and they are modern and cute and colorful.  

Super Contributor

Yep, I'm with you! No more Clarks for me since they refuse to put arch support in their shoes. 

Respected Contributor

LOVE Earth Shoes!  I even use their slip-on Sandals as Slippers - the arch support is fabulous! 

Honored Contributor

I can’t imagine buying one brand of shoes exclusively. 

Honored Contributor

I have the opposite problem---all the Earth shoes I have tried and bought, I returned or gave away. Clarks is my go to; they fit perfectly. 

Occasional Contributor

Please check out earthshoes.com.  They always have free shipping and free returns, and always a clearance section.  I got tired of paying my shipping and the return shipping too at QVC.  No more!

Honored Contributor

I like Clark's shoes ,but I can see if you have a wider width, they could be problematic for you

I just got a pr of boots in my size ,and the width was snug  at first, as I wore them, they  loosened were OK. I think this particular boot had  a pleating over the instep and that made them feel tight. I take a B width