Stuart Weitzman Goldie Pearly Denim Flat Sandals

Stuart Weitzman Nirvana Denim Block-Heel Zip Ankle Booties

Stuart Weitzman Nirvana Denim Block-Heel Zip Ankle Booties

Stuart Weitzman Wylie Shine Pearly Crystal Flat Loafers

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: Stu is on Sale

[ Edited ]

A favorite of mine that I have worn since the late 80's, but lately, not impressed.  Maybe, Fall will be better.

Respected Contributor

I love Stuart Weitzman footwear. So will check it out.  Been wearing his heels since 1980.  They were my first "expensive" shoes that I bought myself.  My physician boyfriend bought me new Stuarts for presents because he knew they were always a winner.  Isn't it interesting that seeing an item can bring out long ago memories.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I love Stuart Weitzman footwear. So will check it out.  Been wearing his heels since 1980.  They were my first "expensive" shoes that I bought myself.  My physician boyfriend bought me new Stuarts for presents because he knew they were always a winner.  Isn't it interesting that seeing an item can bring out long ago memories.  

@Jk9I love, love, love Stu Weitzman.  I always buy on sale though.  In the past I have been able to get my size.  Not always, but most of the time.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset I totally agree.  I now buy on sale only and enjoy the bargain hunt.  

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee We started our purchases in the same decade.  How cool.  I don't like all of his styles but he always has my attention.

Esteemed Contributor

If you can pry from my running shoes I would try his brand. I went to a 60 th wedding anniversary party and I wore 21 year old croc sandals. I am not a shoe person. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Stu is on Sale

[ Edited ]

I have classic SW shoes that are 15+ years .There was a NM Last Call outlet nearby that sold these shoes for pennies on the dollar. My favorites are navy & white spectator pumps. Also have a few pairs of sandals. I've never paid close to full price.

This was a well made brand years ago but I couldn't tell you if it is now.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I have classic SW shoes that are 15+ years .There was a NM Last Call outlet nearby that sold these shoes for pennies on the dollar. My favorites are navy & white spectator pumps. Also have a few pairs of sandals. I've never paid close to full price.

This was a well made brand years ago but I couldn't tell you if it is now.

In my opinion Stu Weitzman's shoes are still made with high quality and craftsmanship.  I only started wearing his shoes 8-10 years ago.  What is important to me in his shoe is the leather he uses.  He can be hit or miss, but I shop where I can return and exchange with no problems. 

I don't pay full price either.  That's why I scope for sales.