Honored Contributor

I wish Lisa would marry that cream snake Roma bag. I'm sick of hearing about it and I'm sick of seeing that bag!

Anyway, I wasn't wowed by the Samba hobo until I saw it presented and I thought it was really pretty and it played much better live than in pictures, but nope, I'm not convinced I want anything Samba either, though I do like the strap... And yea, Logo stuff strikes me as kinda pricey for what it is and of course, high shipping as an add-on is always a factor around these parts...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I like the samba leather but no the dooney lock.

Valued Contributor

Lol, I'm tired of the black Roma 2 story.... no one will ever think it's Gucci!!!

BTW, that's magic power of TV for ya - all bags seem to look prettier on the show vs in the pictures Smiley Happy gotta be strong and don't give in...or do what I did 3 times in a row - order it and cancel your order the next day. You get a feeling you bought something you wanted, then you cancel it and praise yourself for making a right decision since the price was too high and you didn't need the bag anyway Smile but I'm not canceling the mushroom oryany! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
On 8/2/2014 ivyshop said:

ITA, ivyshop! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} to the large, floppy lock!

Even if I see it at the outlet store, the Samba will be a "no thank you" situation.

But this thread was fun to read...Smile

Honored Contributor
On 8/2/2014 tough_kitty said:

Lol, I'm tired of the black Roma 2 story.... no one will ever think it's Gucci!!!

BTW, that's magic power of TV for ya - all bags seem to look prettier on the show vs in the pictures Smiley Happy gotta be strong and don't give in...or do what I did 3 times in a row - order it and cancel your order the next day. You get a feeling you bought something you wanted, then you cancel it and praise yourself for making a right decision since the price was too high and you didn't need the bag anyway Smile but I'm not canceling the mushroom oryany! Smiley Happy

Of course you aren't dear, because you're completely hooked...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Would you like an invitation to join our little self-help group...?

Wink

Honored Contributor
On 8/3/2014 EdithEllenLily said:
On 8/2/2014 ivyshop said:

ITA, ivyshop! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} to the large, floppy lock!

Even if I see it at the outlet store, the Samba will be a "no thank you" situation.

But this thread was fun to read...Smile

Hey EEL! I agree. If only they'd used a smaller more discreet and classier looking lock... I've sort of come to the conclusion the only way I'll end up with one is at deep discount. I can't see paying anywhere near full retail for one of these bags when there are just so many out there I like better and with which I wouldn't have to learn to 'live with' a rather 'in your face' feature of the bag!

Even with the shopper, the more I look at it, the more I see things not to like.... For example, the smaller of the two is really not very deep and the larger just looks like a briefcase...

Honored Contributor

Seriously... Yea, I'm tired of hearing that fairy tale too, but at least I like the black one... I never much cared for the snake or the metallic... and incidentally, no offense intended for those who have or love either of them, but I'm just SO tired of hearing about how much she love-love-loves... the cream snake bag. If she loves it so much then let her buy another one and give the spiel a rest!

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Valued Contributor
On 8/3/2014 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Wink

Lol, I'm only at 12 so far..... I'll get back to you when I'm at 120 {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 8/3/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 8/3/2014 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Wink

Lol, I'm only at 12 so far..... I'll get back to you when I'm at 120 {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Uh huh... all right, whatever you say, but by then the die will have been cast...

Wink

Honored Contributor

Incidentally, I'm still weighing my options about dear Betty! I really wish someone had already received this bag and could let me know what they think!