Honored Contributor

Re: Stevieb, EEL, TK & Co. - 2015 chat about handbags & more

On 3/26/2015 EdithEllenLily said:
On 3/26/2015 tough_kitty said: So, I missed Bixby on air but was able to catch up on Q+. The enamel ring looked beautiful, and the matching bangle and earrings sold out fast but they were too expensive for me anyway. I did like the look..... I think I'm addicted to all shades of blue Smiley Happy The ring is only available in size 9 and 10. I knew it would go fast....

I didn't see it either, TK. Wish there was a video on the enamel ring! Oh well...as we know, I bought a lot of BB last time! Wink Oh, and TK, glad you like shades of BLUE...{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

They've been really lame with the videos lately. I didn't watch either, am really not watching QVC much anymore, but did want to see the ring... Was Bixby even there? I assume not for only an hour show...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 tough_kitty said: Wow, unbelievable, the GILI hobo black croco is on clearance!! $250!!! A259715. However, keep in mind it sold out first time around, so it may be "as is" version instead.....

Even at that price and with six Easy Payments, I don't think this is a bargain... The reviews don't look too encouraging either, so though I once thought I'd like to own this one, I think my GILI days are over... Besides, for that same price, I can get home something I absolutely know I would like and avoid the whole shipping miasma associated with ordering bags from QVC.

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 tough_kitty said: Pretty shakers, especially the purse on her head Smiley Wink but hey,.....OMG!!! My IM TSV lace dresses just arrived!!! I opened the navy one first, immediately tried it on and absolutely loved it!!! Then I opened the black one, put it on, and WOW!!! It looked even better than the navy one!!! So simple, and sexy yet understated. Love, love, love those dresses. They will pair perfectly with my shaping shorts and any blazer covering the tummy Smiley Wink The icing on the cake? I am wearing a Small! Lol. My usual size is M, more like 10 rather than 8, so good marketing trick with the sizes! I'm glad I double checked all the measurements.

I like Issac... His line is still one of the few draws QVC offers, even though I've stopped watching on Mondays because of the new lineup... I catch a few minutes most weeks, and some of his others shows and presentations and check out his things on line... So glad your Issac purchases worked out so nicely TK, and yes, you gotta love the 'vanity sizing'... so many retailers/designers/manufacturers are using these days!

Wink

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/26/2015 tough_kitty said: So, I missed Bixby on air but was able to catch up on Q+. The enamel ring looked beautiful, and the matching bangle and earrings sold out fast but they were too expensive for me anyway. I did like the look..... I think I'm addicted to all shades of blue Smiley Happy The ring is only available in size 9 and 10. I knew it would go fast....

I didn't see it either, TK. Wish there was a video on the enamel ring! Oh well...as we know, I bought a lot of BB last time! Wink Oh, and TK, glad you like shades of BLUE...{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

They've been really lame with the videos lately. I didn't watch either, am really not watching QVC much anymore, but did want to see the ring... Was Bixby even there? I assume not for only an hour show...

I guess she was there. I saw on another thread that she was with Rick. I like her and her jewelry, but given this pairing, wouldn't have been likely to have watched anyway. Given the ring is almost gone, I guess they decided not to bother with a video.

Valued Contributor

Yes, Barbara was there and I didn't really enjoy watching Rick either. It was weird to watch because as a guy he can't even put the rings on to show us how they look on a hand and they showed one model just for a brief moment. By the end of the show the ring sold out, so that's probably why they didn't add the video. There was a beautiful cross which I think EEL would LOVE but not sure if she would want to invest in another one Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Hahaha. I'm sure there are way more shades of blue than there are of grey.... and I'm still puzzled as to why there are 50 of them???
Super Contributor

Hi all-Happy Spring, although it is rainy and dreary here in PA.

Saw my dream purse this weekend. DD 15 loves "Plato's Closet". (Thrift store for teens basically).

They had the most gorgeous black and white Gucci bag; it was reduced to $1,100. I can't afford it, so back to Coach and Dooney for my Spring bag.

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 tough_kitty said:

Hahaha. I'm sure there are way more shades of blue than there are of grey.... and I'm still puzzled as to why there are 50 of them???

Well, let my kinky sister EEL explain it to you...

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 tough_kitty said: Yes, Barbara was there and I didn't really enjoy watching Rick either. It was weird to watch because as a guy he can't even put the rings on to show us how they look on a hand and they showed one model just for a brief moment. By the end of the show the ring sold out, so that's probably why they didn't add the video. There was a beautiful cross which I think EEL would LOVE but not sure if she would want to invest in another one Smiley Happy

I don't enjoy him either and agree, would rather see someone able to wear the jewelry presenting it... Those flashes of the models are hardly enough to get a sense of what the items really look like... I do like that ring and the cuff and earrings too, though I wonder if those earrings might be a bit heavy.

And of course she would invest in another one... or two...

Cool

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/26/2015 tough_kitty said:

Well, let my kinky sister EEL explain it to you...

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Sister stevieb...if you only knew (as I shake my head in even my own disbelief)...but hey, as you know, such things can run in the family...so maybe you should explain it to TK...{#emotions_dlg.blush} {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

P.S. I STILL have not opened those books...{#emotions_dlg.tt1} REALLY