Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2015 daisyk said:

I've seen them use Joy not long ago.

Yes, they use Joy too.

Regular Contributor
If you underpronate (walking more on the outsides of your feet, meaning they roll out), Vionics are not for you. Google the images if you aren't sure how you walk as it is important to know. I now buy athletic shoes based on this and it makes a HUGE difference. I used to get incredibly sore muscles (on the outsides of my calves) from wearing the wrong athletic shoes. I tried Vionics before I knew this and I will say the flip flops were very supportive in the arch. I later saw a chat with Liam and the question was asked if underpronators should wear their shoes and it wasn't encouraged. I never bought another pair. People were saying how they wish this fact would be mentioned on the air but it never is. I guess they aren't recommended because they enhance the motion of walking on the outsides of the feet. I don't know when buying shoes in retail what foot type the shoes are made for. I just buy them if they are comfortable. But I definitely need good arch support as underpronators tend to have high arches.
Frequent Contributor

Stacy Ann has been on lately, but others have been on as well. Joy and Amy have also done it.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea if you need to have an issue to wear the Vionics comfortably. I just know that I have foot issues galore and I love the Vionics I've tried.

I have several of their sandals as well as a pair of sneakers. I know they're more expensive than some shoes, but for me they're just about the least expensive I can wear.

Honored Contributor
I'm so sick of the Aussie's Vionic spiel that my channel gets changed as soon as they appear, and I hate the shoes. There are so many that offer better support and are made so much better.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment