Honored Contributor

Good morning everybody, just ordered the sporta boots on hsn  TSV, free shipping and a 20% coupon.  And easy pay option.  Never had sporta boots, however they are waterproof so they will come in handy when it snows here.  I got the floral.  They have cute colorsSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Sporta Boots

[ Edited ]

I own at least a dozen pairs of Sporto boots, all of mine are waterproof suede and are several years old - and still in perfect condition.  I wear boots from the first snow fall through to spring, so mine get a lot of use.

I haven't ordered the TSV, because I have original LL Bean boots, but I think the Sporto boots are cute.  I hope you enjoy them!  (Please come back and tell us what you think once you get them.)

Honored Contributor

If I  lived in a place that was cold and wet, I'd be buying Sporto Boots.  I see them sold every year on HSN and am always impressed.   They are the only moderately priced boots I see which are waterproof.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I own at least a dozen pairs of Sporto boots, all of mine are waterproof suede and are several years old - and still in perfect condition.  I wear boots from the first snow fall through to spring, so mine get a lot of use.

I haven't ordered the TSV, because I have original LL Bean boots, but I think the Sporto boots are cute.  I hope you enjoy them!  (Please come back and tell us what you think once you get them.)

I will, that coupon was a nice treat in addition to free shipping and handling.  Thank you for your info. I apreciate youSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If I  lived in a place that was cold and wet, I'd be buying Sporto Boots.  I see them sold every year on HSN and am always impressed.   They are the only moderately priced boots I see which are waterproof.

Thanks Kachina, I live in Reno and it can get pretty sloppy and muddy here.  I have lamo boots, bearpaws, which none of them are waterproff.  I will post my rerview, have a nice daySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't think I ever purchased anyting from Sporto before, but when I saw the TS boots, I ordered a pair. I especially like that they have a zipper AND laces so you can loosen or tighten them as needed. They had a lot of nice color options - I ordered the navy. 

A good price to begin with, plus the 20% off coupon and free shipping. I'm a happy camper, LOL! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I live in CT and I got a pair in navy. I walk daily with my dog, in almost all weather, and these seem great, and with the coupon, cannot beat the price!  Go Sporto! 

Honored Contributor

I like Sporto boots, but not particularly fond of this style.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919- Because of your original post, I looked at the Sporto boots that I did want:  the Katie Waterproof suede ankle boots.  They were reduced a bit, but no free shipping, so I left it.

Went back about an hour ago and suddenly they had reduced them by another $5 and added free shipping!  I was just in time (literally with 5 minutes to spare) to order them using the 20% off coupon, so saved nearly another $14.

Hurrah!!!  And thank you!

Honored Contributor

I just looked up my tracking on my Sporta boots, they have traveled through 5 different states.  LOL   I get spoiled, when I order from JTV you get the order in a couple of days.  I am thinking all of their jewelry is in the same whse in TN.  I forget that the other channels have mdse everythere.  My shoes will be well traveled.  They are in Utah now.