Honored Contributor

Sperry Washable Leather Big Deal

A379146 These look so cute.  I ordered the Slate Blue.  I like the Rose Dust too but thought I would get more use with the blue.  For some reason I can't copy & paste the picture of it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sperry Washable Leather Big Deal

my daughter is home from school and it is costing me MONEY! Smiley Wink

she wanted the black pair so i ordered those for her. still debating for myself.....i like all of the colors, sperry is an excellent brand, the price is right, and there is a 10% rebate via retailmenot!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Have two pairs of that style.  Very comfortable.  

Contributor

I think they are so cute too. I have never ordered this brand of shoe. Can anyone give me any advice as to sizing? Do they run true to size? What about width? Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

@Vanna66 wrote:

I think they are so cute too. I have never ordered this brand of shoe. Can anyone give me any advice as to sizing? Do they run true to size? What about width? Thanks in advance.

@Vanna66  I dont have the leather version but I have the cotton and they do run true to size.  Someone asked this question and CS said this was true to size.  I'm glad I ordered the blue yesterday as it's almost sold out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I already have way too many athletic & sport type shoes, but I really like these! My size is already sold out in the color I would have purchased. Shucks. For those who are lucky enough to buy, enjoy! 

Contributor

I bought the blue in size 5 1/2 & size 7 for my daughter. They took a while to get to me but they have been shipped back already.

Thr size 5 1/2 rubbed my heel as soon as I put it on & they were tight to even get my foot into. The size 7 put pressure & rubbed the top of my daughter's foot. They may be good for someone with a narrow foot but not ours. They also came in separate boxes & no invoice in the box nor on the outside of the box.. I found info on QVC's frequently asked question page for the address to return the shoes. I usually use the return shipping label but since it wasn't included had to go into the post office to return them. I try to stay out of public places because of my age & health history, Thank goodness my son in law does my grocery shopping when he does his. I hope things improve soon as we are still on stay at home orders.

Honored Contributor

@kathy213 wrote:

I bought the blue in size 5 1/2 & size 7 for my daughter. They took a while to get to me but they have been shipped back already.

Thr size 5 1/2 rubbed my heel as soon as I put it on & they were tight to even get my foot into. The size 7 put pressure & rubbed the top of my daughter's foot. They may be good for someone with a narrow foot but not ours. They also came in separate boxes & no invoice in the box nor on the outside of the box.. I found info on QVC's frequently asked question page for the address to return the shoes. I usually use the return shipping label but since it wasn't included had to go into the post office to return them. I try to stay out of public places because of my age & health history, Thank goodness my son in law does my grocery shopping when he does his. I hope things improve soon as we are still on stay at home orders.

@kathy213  I still haven't received mine.  It's ridiculous.  I have read the reviews and they are all saying they are not comfortable.  I'm going to send them back if they aren't comfortable.