Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Spenco Slip Ons.....Still waiting???

Ordered these on March 9, still waiting and scheduled to be delivered on March 30th?

Had I known this, probably would have not ordered. Thinking about cancelling the order, but do like Spenco shoes. Nothing was said about there being a wait list.

Honored Contributor

Re: Spenco Slip Ons.....Still waiting???

@gigy    There was probably an unforeseeable shipping delay.  Hang in there; worth the wait. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@gigy I actually did cancel mine just last week. Not because of shipping...but I read some questions answered and found out they cannot be machine washed, only "spot cleaned?" That was a deal breaker for me. They are cute. I had ordered the Ivory/Tan tye-dye.

Maybe it's one of those things they say not to machine wash to be safe, but on delicate, or in the sink you'll be fine...I just didn't want to take the chance when it was something I could live without. I wear sandals more anyway in summer and have enough canvas sneaks for the amount of times I wear them.

If you decide to keep the order, hopefully they'll be comig soon...still got plenty of time for both Spring and Summer wear.

Frequent Contributor

The day they were presented as the TSV they were an advance order and were not scheduled to ship till March 25th.  This was noted in the description.  I expect they will be coming along shortly. 

Honored Contributor

Received mine Saturday.  Love them!

Valued Contributor

Mine went from "we are preparing your order" to backorder

Valued Contributor

@gigy wrote:

Ordered these on March 9, still waiting and scheduled to be delivered on March 30th?

Had I known this, probably would have not ordered. Thinking about cancelling the order, but do like Spenco shoes. Nothing was said about there being a wait list.

There are lots of bad reviews of these sneakers, mostly because people like us, who ordered them (I even pre-ordered, three days before) have never received them, YET, they are IN STOCK.  If you go to purchase the shoes now, you will likely find that you are able to do so without delay, but you'll have to pay full price. 

I canceled my order.  This is some nonsense!