Super Contributor

I ordered item A306913 and am normally an 8.5. I did size down as directed and these are a clog/slide on so should be fine but my heel presses against the very very slight heel. My concern is that if I go up to a 9, the arch point will not be in the proper spot and then these will be very uncomfortable. Its my first pair and I've had no problems with Vionic sizing down so just wondering if anyone had some advice. TIA!

Respected Contributor

@nycgirl79   I had the same problem.  I think I was supposed to size up in Spenco and size down in Vionic.  

I can't remember what they said to do, but as soon as I realized that I did size down like I do for all my Vionic sandals, I tried to change my order, but it was too late, and once they arrived, they were too small and had to go back

I've learned that with Vionic, (was told this from a retailer that sold them), if it's sandals to size down 1/2 size, and if shoes to size up 1/2 size.  

I think with Spenco, I was supposed to size up.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

If you have a high instep or a wider foot, many styles will fit poorly.  Might be a cause?

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@nycgirl79   I had the same problem.  I think I was supposed to size up in Spenco and size down in Vionic.  

I can't remember what they said to do, but as soon as I realized that I did size down like I do for all my Vionic sandals, I tried to change my order, but it was too late, and once they arrived, they were too small and had to go back

I've learned that with Vionic, (was told this from a retailer that sold them), if it's sandals to size down 1/2 size, and if shoes to size up 1/2 size.  

I think with Spenco, I was supposed to size up.

@CAcableGirl2 

I can see Q not wanting people to cancel orders but if you only need the size changed they should be able to handle that change. If they cannot they need to rethink how they handle orders?