Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sharing for those who are like me no longer wear heels for various reasons you might want to check this out. ordered black and java adding tan. style so pretty on the feet, and very comfortable. spenco, one of my favorite brands. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity i still wear heels but I'll never give up my Spenco's!  I have 2 pair, one is more winter clog style,  the the other is a clog but cloth and for summer. For day to day wear I have to have a closed toe in the lab but that sandal is so cute for weekends!  

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

I own another style very similar to this one except straps come across the top of the foot, ooh so pretty and flattering on my feet. Love! Spenco.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity really cute A350789- Not sure about the toe loop, looks cute but a bit more concerned about comfort.  

Valued Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity really cute A350789- Not sure about the toe loop, looks cute but a bit more concerned about comfort.  

I have a number of Merrill sandals with a toe loop and I love them.  So much more comfortable than a thong that cuts between my toes.