Regular Contributor

Somewhat O/T Need to return a handbag

I lost my packing slip that came with one of the bags I just bought. Am I out of luck if I decide to return the bag?

TIA.

Valued Contributor

Re: Somewhat O/T Need to return a handbag

You can print one out online. Just go to your orders and find the link to return info.
Super Contributor

You just need to contact CS, they will probably email you a new slip!Smiley Happy)
Honored Contributor

They'll even snail mail you a return slip if you ask... There are several options, as listed, so no, you're not out of luck by losing the packing slip.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Thanks, I found where I could print another label. I bought the Oryany ruby in mushroom and the Gili Milano in grey recently. I LOVE the Gili and am thinking I don't need two mushroom bags, but I'm still on the fence... Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I have a more expensive dilemma....Lol. 3 Milano bags and the second logo lock...... Sigh....
Regular Contributor

On 11/17/2014 tough_kitty said: I have a more expensive dilemma....Lol. 3 Milano bags and the second logo lock...... Sigh....

It's hard to let them go...... You have a tough decision.

Valued Contributor

On 11/17/2014 Make-up LVR said:
On 11/17/2014 tough_kitty said: I have a more expensive dilemma....Lol. 3 Milano bags and the second logo lock...... Sigh....

Yep. I just wish I had more $$$ so I could keep them all. But don't we all..... Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

On 11/17/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 11/17/2014 Make-up LVR said:

Yep. I just wish I had more $$$ so I could keep them all. But don't we all..... Smiley Happy

That would be so nice..... Smiley Happy

New Contributor

I've even written out the information on a blank sheet and I've gotten it processed.